Episode 34: End of the Line for Edward was uploaded on December 26, 2017 and is the tenth and final episode of the fourth season.
The story continues where A Turning Point for Edward left off.
- Bill and Ben (appear post-credits)
- Pip (cameo)
- Douglas (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Clive (mentioned)
- Matthew (mentioned)
- Vicarstown Steamworks
- The Viaduct
- Gordon's Hill
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Lower Suddery
- Henry's Tunnel
- McColl's Farm
- Lakeside Hault
- Nia was referenced in the middle of the episode.
- This episode serves as the 2017 Christmas Special.
- Events from the previous episode, Edward's Exploit, and Old Iron are referenced.
- At a length of 15:57, this is the longest episode of the Engines of Sodor, beating A Tale of a Small Green Engine by a minute.